Location is at the Capital News Centre at 4105 Gordon Drive Kelowna
- Drop In between 8 AM to 10 AM on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Strength Training Sessions:
- 8:10 AM includes floor exercises
- 8:35 AM Zoom and in-person (as needed)
- 9:10 AM includes using chairs
- 9:35 AM includes floor exercises
* Stretching included at the end of every class.
Note; Zoom Exercise sessions are available 3 x per week ($20 month); contact us for link information (250)763-3433
Our sessions are conducted by multidisciplinary health and fitness professionals (ACSM Exercise Specialists, and Kinesiologists.)
In addition to the above, our staff is trained in CPR and the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) which is on site. We also have tools (blood pressure, heart rate and blood sugar monitoring) to use as needed.